- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Experience Required: 4 years of professional experience
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Skills To Create Thrills:
You have great passion for scripting and are committed to quality and polish. You are genuinely excited about making games - whether you have done so professionally already or are looking to join the industry! As a developer you are also analytical and naturally curious about understanding the entire tech stack.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain 100% uptime of production servers in linux and freebsd
- Setup and maintain CI/CD
- Maintain repositories, docker images, git flow, etc.
- Maintain high security in production and development servers
- Help automate manual tasks in the frontend/backend team using shell scripts, python, etc.
What you need:
- Relevant experiences in scripting in shell, python, etc.
- Experience in open-source stacks, especially Linux, Python, Git, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD, docker/kubernetes, etc.
- Take an active part in app/game creation
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Have an active Github or Stackoverflow profile showcasing the work/personal projects done over the years
Candidates having following will have an added advantage:
- Online courses relevant to job descriptions