- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Experience Required: 7-10 years of professional experience
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Skills To Create Thrills:
You have great passion for programming and are committed to quality and polish. You are genuinely excited about making games - whether you have done so professionally already or are looking to join the industry! As a developer you are also analytical and naturally curious about understanding the entire tech stack.
What you will be doing:
- Lead backend team to build and maintain game servers written mostly in Python
- Design system architecture, API for frontend-backend communication and relational database for highly scalable game server
- Organize backend team with high efficiency and good productivity
- Specify, design, build, optimize and maintain existing/new game features
- Review code and merge-requests for bug-free code base
- Mentor all the developers in backend team
What you need:
- Relevant experiences in developing highly scalable servers
- Experience in open-source stacks, especially Linux, Python, Git, etc.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, problem solving
- Experience in working with memory/performance critical applications
- Take an active part in app/game creation
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Have an active Github or Stackoverflow profile showcasing the work/personal projects done over the years
Candidates having following will have an added advantage:
- Prior experience with asyncio, sqlalchemy, postgresql, redis, etc.
- Online courses relevant to job descriptions
- Personal development trainings
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Office outing and team building activities
- Weekly outdoor sports (futsal), daily indoor games (Table Tennis, Chess, Playstation 5)