- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Experience Required: 5 years of professional experience
If you want to create amazing user experiences and entertainment for millions of players to enjoy on the go then this is the right job for you. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
Skills To Create Thrills:
You have great passion for programming and are committed to quality and polish. You are genuinely excited about making games - whether you have done so professionally already or are looking to join the industry! As a developer you are also analytical and naturally curious about understanding the entire tech stack.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain game servers written mostly in Python
- Build, optimize and maintain existing/new game features
- Design and build beautiful API’s
What you need:
- Relevant experiences in developing highly scalable servers
- Experience in open-source stacks, especially Linux, Python, Git, etc.
- Expertise in algorithms, data structures, design patterns, problem solving, OOP, functional programming
- Experience in working with memory/performance critical applications
- Prior experience with any or all of: asyncio, gevent, threading, multiprocessing, sqlalchemy, etc.
- Take an active part in app/game creation
- Deliver high quality and well-structured code
- Share knowledge and help colleagues
- Good communication skills
- Have an active Github or Stackoverflow profile showcasing the work/personal projects done over the years
Candidates having following will have an added advantage:
- Prior experience with postgresql, redis, etc.
- Online courses relevant to job descriptions