- Minimum Education Level: Bachelor’s degree from recognized university
- Experience Required: 4-8 years of professional experience
If you are the creative type with a strong foundation in language, games and technology, and if you can visualize and express anything in creative, concise and impactful form, then this is the right job for you.
- Crafting game concepts, storyline, in-game texts, game rules, FAQs
- Optimizing play store/app store descriptions
- Generating marketing keywords and contents for branding
- Create templates for customer feedback
- Writing contents for website, social media, and blog
- Knowledge of software, games and technology in general
- Ability for comprehensive research on latest trends and tools regarding content
- Ability to collaborate with management, design and technical teams to ensure the best output
- Strong command over written and verbal English language
- High level of creativity
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to understand and adhere to company vision, mission, core values and goals.
Candidates having following will have an added advantage:
- Prior experience in software industry
- Background in marketing and branding
Renumeration and other benefits:
- As per company policy.
Teslatech is an equal opportunity employer.
- Personal development trainings
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Flexible and collaborative work environment
- Office outing and team building activities
- Weekly outdoor sports (futsal), daily indoor games (Table Tennis, Chess, Playstation 5)